It is fun to travel from Norway to Amsterdam for this conference and meet such a large group of participants from Norway. What will happen here?
Nine of the workshops at this conference come from Norway.
If possible, I will follow a film team to document this. Or at least, some highlights from it.
* Mrs Tonje Sannes from Oslo Metropolitan University will look at the employment specialist’s interaction with the employer and the importance of belief; to truly believe in the potential that lies within the job seekers.
* Prof. Karl Elling Ellingsen from NTNU and Grete Wangen from Oslo Metropolitan University (and also a member of EUSE) will tell about the power of Zero exclusion and Supported Employment process and principles monitored by the Supported Employment Quality Framework.
* M. Høfliger (and Karl Petter Gjeterud) want to highlight the employment specialist role in securing career development and lifelong learning for people in their portfolio.
* Mr Karl Petter Gjeterud from the Resource Centre IPS & SE in NAV, will present “How digital tools and a” portfolio management system” help in the everyday work of the employment specialist, supervisor and management.
* Øystein Spjelkavik from Oslo Metropolitan University is a well-known researcher of Supported Employment. He will update us on the latest developments and the status of Supported Employment in the Nordic countries.
* Karl Petter Gjeterud will then discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using the “IPS Fidelity scale” for a wide range of target groups without changing the “Fidelity scale”.
* Dr. Tatiana Maximova-Mentzoni from the Labor Research Institute at Oslo Metropolitan University will discuss the question: “Can support employment principles and the quality framework meet the needs of migrants with complex help needs and if so, which adjustments may be required?”
* Again, Karl Petter Gjeterud will be on stage to tell the story of building up, mainstreaming and to make Supported Employment part of ordinary service.
* Finally, Mrs Ane Stø, Senior Adviser from Directorate of Labour and Welfare, will show how they implement Supported Employment as an ordinary service in local job centers across the country.