Marthe Live close to Oslo in Norway and is a Sociologist and Works for the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV). She loves to travel and explore new cultures and people. Marthe her dreams for the future is that diversity and multiculturalism together with environmentally friendly living encourage people to see new possibilities and resources in new places and people.
Marthe owns a lot of experience with Supported Employment:
- 3 years’ experience as a job coach in a research project for the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV)
- 5 years of experience in teaching students at Universities and employees in the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) about Supported Employment
- 6 years’ experience with implementing Supported Employment services in the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV)
- Contributed in the developing of quality standards (guidelines) for Supported Employments services in the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV)
Marthe studied the program of workshops and likes to visit a few of them and shall interview a few of the workshop leaders:
- Work Matters! Youth With Disabilities In The Workforce (D. Collins).
- The power of Zero exclusion and SE process and principles monitored by SEQF (K. Ellingsen, G. Wangen).
- ENABLE Me – using assistive technology to open the door to Employment (A. Ryan).
- Pameijer Works: Making a difference (S. Mersch).
- Using Virtual Technology to Expand Employment Supports (W. Parent, J. Christensen).
- Virtual Reality for people with learning disability in vocational profiling (R. Elston).
- The Perfect Match – Winning, Convincing and Keeping Employers (A. Kaiser).
- What if we look at our career as a company, from start-up to a sustainable and successful business? (E. Ghesquiere).
- Developing careers through ongoing education, supported employment, and innovative approaches results in positive outcomes for people experiencing barriers to employment (K. Laroda).
- Job Match Partnership Working in Supported Employment in Northern Ireland – Improving Innovation and Practice Engaging with Employers and Individuals (K. Smith).